Protecting your possessions and your memories
Of all the expenditures in your life, there is a good chance that your house is the most substantial investment you will make. You do not just inject finances into purchasing and maintaining your house, but the memories and nostalgia you infuse into its walls is what turns your house into a home. If something were to take that away, you could feel monetarily and emotionally exposed.
Homeowners insurance is your guard against significant loss to your home, and Don Scott Insurance can help you find the right policy. We are an independent agency that has served the home insurance needs for Tennessee and the Nashville area since 1979. Our agency shops the rates of top insurance companies for you, helping you find the right policy for the right price.
Designing and furnishing your own policy
Don Scott Insurance knows Tennessee housing inside and out, making us a top choice for home insurance. We understand that not everyone’s needs are the same, and we will work with you to find the coverage options you desire. A standard homeowners insurance policy could have protection for:
- The structure of your home
- Replacement costs
- Personal Possessions
- Additional Expenses
We realize that not every home is the same, and we tailor our coverages to best serve your needs. Don Scott Insurance can also write policies for:
- Renters: accounting for your personal possessions and assets.
- Rental property: protecting your property when you rent to others.
- High Value Homes: policies with higher liability limits and replacement costs.
- Flood: providing standard flood coverage to make sure water damage to your home is covered.
- Valuable items: scheduling items of special value such as jewelry and artwork.
- Umbrella: excess liability that covers home liability to ensure your insurance is completely protecting you.